Thursday, October 23, 2014

Sooo...


I accidentally started working on my Farmer's Wife Quilt tonight.  I have been collecting bits and pieces (aka fat quarters and quarter yards) of this fabric all summer. I'm still searching for the hedgehogs and rabbits but tonight I decided to start cutting!

I also managed to get tons of stuff done for the party Saturday and picked up pumpkins for the carving party tomorrow.

Highlights:

  1. I'm incredibly grateful for our friends that we have made here in Washington.
  2. I love that my husband knows why we do not buy the Kraft Spongebob shapes. Why you might ask? There are too many legs and arms on the characters and they fall off to easily. Trust me. 
  3. I am thankful for the ability to spend extra time with the best dog ever...although last night I had to share him with a small mini Dachshund. 

Tomorrow is the pumpkin carving party!

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment