I'm so excited for this weekend. Friday we're going to a pumpkin carving party (yeah... we still need pumpkins!) and Saturday is our murder mystery dinner party! I can't wait to show you guys pictures of what I make for our dish for Friday and of course I'll show pictures and tons of bits of the mystery party.
A few highlights:
- I am really enjoying working on the murder mystery party.
- I had 2 awesome Goodwill trips to pick up mismatched china pieces...one trip was more than I'd wanted to spend but I couldn't pass them up!
- We went to a wedding this past weekend and it was so cute hearing how much people thought we were perfect for each other. We also had a great time at one of our favorite places in Olympia after the wedding.
- I found 2 great jobs to apply for and cross my fingers that I get some good news.
- I have the best husband ever.
Will be back soon!