Tuesday, October 7, 2014

She Lives!

My three things:

  • I was able to make an appointment with my doctor (who I love!) to have my fever and other crappy symptoms checked out. Good thing I did, turns out I've been walking around with a significant infection. After picking up my antibiotics tomorrow morning, I should be back on the mend soon! I can't wait!!
  • I spent the better part of the afternoon working on plans for our Murder Mystery Dinner Party later in the month. I create the invitation all on my own and I have the dinner menu planned! We have a guest coming who has food restrictions similar but more limited than mine and I was able to make the menu very accessible for her. This was a personal thrill for me!
                                                        

  • The Jetta lives again!!! Mr. F and his boss (an excellent car repairer) got her up and running again. We each have our independence back :)  This is slightly bittersweet...I will miss our mornings together on the ride to his work and I will miss seeing him as soon as he is done with work. I am a lucky girl to have such a great husband to spend time with.
-L

No comments:

Post a Comment