Sunday, October 19, 2014

Catch-Up

Hi all!

This past week has been interesting to say the least. I had to take a break from posting since I was becoming stressed about posts. I created this space to not be a place to stress about. I am putting several interventions into place for this week to try to alleviate the stress...

Over the past week I finished a ton of projects. I completed a set of burp clothes and bibs for a friend of ours' little kiddo. I am also finishing a car seat quilt for her, similar to this one. It's been so fun! I really experimented with my quilting patterns (which wasn't too bad considering it was a smaller scale project!) and had a blast!

My Printemps quilt top is pieced and simply waiting for an inner and outer border. I'm on my last step of a friends gift quilt piecing and am so anxious to see how it turns out...currently its a major mystery to me!

I've also done some research into different sewing machines. There are too many out there though and I feel I may need to do some more work to narrow down exactly what I want and need from a machine!

I finished up and sent out the invites for the dinner party and can't wait to see how it will all come together! We've decided on all family members Christmas gifts and I am going to get working on many of them next week. This week is solely devoted to house cleaning, party prep and CURRENT projects. I am finally finally starting to feel better from almost a month of being under the weather...I dislike what the change in seasons does to me.

This was a bit of a rambler but back to normal tomorrow...hopefully :)

-L

No comments:

Post a Comment