Wednesday, October 8, 2014

R & R

Today I spent most of the time on the couch, downed by infection and general uncomfortableness. I did manage to get the kitchen and all the laundry tackled. I tried to work on a quilt for a family member but again got so frustrated I quit.

Wednesday's Highlights:

  • I was able to get almost all of the supplies needed for the table and serving for our dinner party. Seems little but having not had something to look forward to since our wedding, its nice to have something to plan!
  • I did some work on my Printemps quilt. Initially, I sewed crazily and needed to undo all my seams and start over...which meant I get to spend more time with it :)
  • One of the best feelings in the world, a shower before bed, shaved legs, and clean sheets. Its a recipe for an AMAZING night sleep!
L

No comments:

Post a Comment